Topic of the Week
Five Surprising Hiring Statistics: And What You Can Do About Them
Here are five key statistics, and corresponding strategies, to give you insight so that you can be one of the people who do get hired.
Blog of the Week
12 Things We've Learned About the GOP Tax Bill
Only 4.3% of workers are getting a one-time bonus or wage increase this year, according to Americans for Tax Fairness.
Thought for the Week
"This year’s Equal Pay Day is not just about pay — to be honest, it never was. It has always been about calling out how our workplaces value women less."
–Lilly Ledbetter in the New York Times 4/9/18
List of the Week
from Workplace Fairness
Top Discrimination Searches this week:
- Sex or Gender discrimination
- Religious discrimination
- Proving discrimination
Top Five News Headlines
- Amazon patents device to track workers’ hands
- Senate Bill to Curtail Labor Rights on Tribal Land Falls Short
- Tesla says its factory is safer. But it left injuries off the books
- Long days and second jobs: How teachers get by
- NYC will require sexual harassment training for workers