Topic of the Week
Bosses Don't Have to Be a Four-Letter Word: Coaching Strategies
People will fall down at work and need help getting back on their feet. Here are four strategies to get your organization to be more productive AND more humane.
Blog of the Week
Ready to fight sexual harassment? Call Tina Tchen.
She is the attorney corporations employ when they are ready to do more than the perfunctory sexual harassment trainings, when they realize that sexism has crossed a line — namely, the bottom line, because a company that cannot attract and retain women is one that cannot complete in a global marketplace — and want to change.
Thought for the Week
"The speed of the boss is the speed of the team."
List of the Week
from Workplace Fairness
Trending Workplace Privacy Topics This Week
Here's what workers want to know about:
- Medical Privacy
- Social Networking and Computer Privacy
- Surveillance at Work
Top Five News Headlines
- Facebook Defends Its Use Of Secret Courts To Handle Sexual Harassment Cases
- Campaign Workers In Illinois Push For Protections
- The Tipping Equation
- Wage Theft in Restaurants
- D.C. voters to decide in June if tipped workers should get same minimum wage