Topic of the Week
Fashion Statement: Fashion Do's and Don'ts at Work
All it takes is one hot day to throw your comfortable routine into a tizzy. I've got four strategies to help you sort it all out.
Blog of the Week
Donald Trump's policies will mean more workers dead on the job
Each day in the United States, 13 people are killed as a direct result of hazardous working conditions. And, more than 10 times that number die of work-related diseases that are less sudden but no less devastating.
Thought for the Week
"For I can raise no money by vile means."
List of the Week
Lax With Laptops: Computer Insecurity
- 9% of workers have downloaded a virus on their computer at work.
- 18% of workers have opened an attachment or clicked on a link from a sender they didn't know.
- 18% have looked at a website that they knew wasn't secure while at work.
Top Five News Headlines
- Trump Pick to Oversee Worker Protections Promoted Sweatshops on Remote US Islands
- What the Science Actually Says About Gender Gaps in the Workplace
- What Will Trump Do to American Workers?
- Fleecing America’s builders
- Why do 20% of Americans consider their workplace to be an office hell?