Topic of the Week
If you haven't already worked for a younger boss, it won't be long. So the days of forcing younger employees to adjust to the rest of us are in the past, it's now our job to adjust to them.
Blog of the Week
Slate column asks readers to see the ‘upside’ of sexual harassment in the office
On Tuesday, Slate published another example of a powerful person abusing that power and thus endangering women in the workplace.
Thought for the Week
"The reason people blame things on the previous generations is that there's only one other choice."
List of the Week
from Norwegian University of Life Science
Nature Works: Working Without Windows
- Workers without windows in cubes or offices were 5 times more likely to bring plants
- Workers without windows were 3 times more likely to bring pictures of nature
- Workers use pictures and plants to compensate for the lack of a window
Top Five News Headlines
- Healthcare Insecurities Keep Workers Locked in Jobs
- Under Trump, Union Election Rules Could Be Tilted In Employers’ Favor
- Supreme Court Won’t Hear Case on Bias Against Gay Workers
- Stopping Sexual Abuse on the Job Begins With Empowering Workers